Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Calculate your body weight category with our BMI calculator.
- The Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator used to calculate BMI value and refer with Normal BMI range.
- You can choose measuring system either the Metric (Kgs, cms) for international system of units or US (lbs, inches).
- All calculations given in calculator are based on WHO recommendations.
- BMI is a measurement of person’s body fat based on height and weight that applicable to both men & women.
- By given data, BMI calculator can classify your weight as under, normal or over.
- Please note that for healthy heart, healthy weight is very important factor.
- More physical activity and movement can lower the risk associated with heart.
- Good Eating habit and healthy diet also play an important role in preventing any hearth related issues.
- After the age of 40, regularly check your health status and maintain good healthy routine.
- To use Body mass index (BMI) calculator, first choose measuring system, either metric (Kgs, cms) or US (lbs, inches), fill your height and weight.
- After submission, you will Body mass index (BMI) and comparative normal BMI range.